The Jesse Tree’s mission is to welcome those needing help with hospitality, compassionate care, correct information, health education, chronic conditions management strategies, common sense suggestions and tools that encourage comprehensive planning, access to healthcare, social services, ministerial assistance and community resources. The overall goal is to empower and encourage each individual and family to become independent, self-sufficient, healthy and happy to their fullest potential.
To accomplish this, The Jesse Tree:
- Creates an ecumenical network of support promoting coordination, collaboration, open communication and integration of the healthcare, health education, social service and ministerial delivery systems in our community.
- Approaches both health and social conditions through chronic conditions management strategies with health education, screening, diagnosis, triage, monitoring, action plans, behavioral change, evaluation and support.
- Develops programs and services that link or fill gaps in the existing delivery system and establishes an ongoing evaluation component for each Jesse Tree program or service to determine its effectiveness and efficiency.
- Provides services and develops resources that nurture and encourage the social servants in our community and their existing programs.
- Advocates and promotes all endeavors that lead to improved community health, living conditions, and happier, healthier community members, and …
- Spreads the message of God’s mercy through deed, word and prayer.
Give us five minutes; there is something we can do to help you!