If you or someone you know needs help, The Jesse Tree will do everything we can to get it. From food to medical care, from clothing to counseling services, The Jesse Tree will put you in touch with the services you need. Here, you will find a few resources to help you get started.
The best way to access services is to speak to a Jesse Tree Resource Coordinator. Please call (409) 762-2233 during normal business hours.
- Using the Universal Self-Screening Form helps us determine which services you may need, and which services you may qualify for.
- Save time by filling out the The Jesse Tree Application before visiting our offices.
- Do you have a complete Enrollment Portfolio? If not, The Jesse Tree can help you locate and secure the documents that you may need to access certain services.
- Read more about the Resources & Services available in your area.
If you or your family are a veteran, here are some helpful links:
Other helpful online resources:
- The www.yourtexasbenefits.org website allows you to fill out an online screening form that helps you know which state benefit programs you might be able to get.
- Finding Help in Texas allows you to find information on health and human services in your area.
- Need help finding health insurance you can afford? Visit www.TexasHealthOptions.com, a service of the Texas Department of Insurance.
Also calling 2-1-1 is a free, easy way to find out about services you can get. You can find services in your area or through state programs such as food, housing, child care, after-school programs, senior services, help after a disaster, tax help, SNAP, Medicaid, CHIP, and TANF.